Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lumex Taiwan

Ive been in Taiwan for two days and I have to say its been a great experience. Im inspired by everyone that i have meet here. They all work very hard and live very practical lives. I guess I starting to realized that I do take a lot of things for granted back home.

Lumex Taiwan is one of our other branches around the world. Everyone that works in that office is very very nice. Makes me want to transfer to that branch. hehe They are very fun people to hangout with. I will miss them all for sure.

Now for some pictures of the whole Lumex Taiwan team

Rebecca, shes the boss when Richard isn't here. I guess shes my future mother-in-law. hehe.

This is Anny, shes the one that let me ride her scooter. from what ive heard she drives really fast. hehe

This is Kevin, He got a turbo charged Ford Focus ST. He actually, let me drive around Taiwan. Awesome experience!


The group picture. (click to make it bigger)
LOL......

More pictures after I land from Hong Kong...bye bye Taiwan i will miss all the scooters and the nice people. :D

No comments: