Tuesday, March 25, 2008

90cc of pure scooter

One thing about Taiwan is the scooters. Tons I mean tons of them Since taiwan is a small country everything is packed really tight and the road is kind of congested in a way. So they use scooters to get around town. Its also a lot easier to part in the tight spots. During the day I told myself that i would ride one and sure enough Annie was nice enough to let me ride her scooter.

After the scooter rush, I meet this girl who is oddly dressed in skimpy lingerie outfit. From what i have been told this is her work outfit, lol. They sell these taiwan gum, which has some kind of caffeine to help keep the drivers awake. I mean they have tons of these little shops all around taiwan.

Here are some other random photos I took today.







I'll have more photos tomorrow, I just need to resize them. Oh ya I bought my first item in Taiwan. This pimp white watch. :D

No comments: